- From inside of a loan, click on Page 1 of the 1003.
- From here, Loan Officers can change the type of loan to Prospect or Borrower under Application Information.
- Source (where the borrower came from), Lender (ID) and Referral Partner are optional fields. It is meant to keep track of who is giving you business.
- The Loan Number should auto populate from the loan application you already filled out, but clicking “edit” will give you the ability to change the number should you need to. When a loan is under “Prospect” users are unable to change the loan number. Changing the field to “Borrower” and then saving the page will provide you with a “edit” box that will allow you to input a loan number. After inputting the Loan Number, uncheck the “edit” box and “save“.
- The Agency Case Number is for FHA Loans.
- If the loan was originated by a third party, you can check the appropriate box and select the third party from the drop down menu.