- From the Pipeline screen, click on the loan ID of the application you would like to view.
- Once you are directed to Page 1 of the 1003, click the “Tools” tab on the left-hand toolbar.
- Select “Unmarried Coborrower”
- Fill out the borrowers basic information followed by the coborrowers.
- Click “Save New Borrower(s)”
- You will be able to access that link under the “Associated Loans” section on the top-left part of the screen. Clicking that link will show you all the unmarried coborrowers under the loan. There may be 2 or 3 depending on how complex the loan is.