- From the Pipeline screen, click on the loan ID of the application you would like to view.
- Under the “Processing” tab on the top of the screen, choose “Application Summary”
- On the following page, there are three tabs: Application Progress, Save Log and Loan Dates.
- Application Progress automatically tracks any significant dates or changes made to the loan application including when CAlerts are checked.
- The “Save Log” is a complete history of whenever a page is saved.
- The “Loan Dates” is an area for you to include your Approval Date, Close Date and Funding Date. Be sure to click “Save Loan Dates” when finished.