- From the Pipeline screen, click on the loan ID of the application you would like to view.
- Under the “Processing” tab on the top of the screen, choose “HMDA Report”
- Under the “Loan Information” tab, you can add the opened and closed date, as well as the property type and loan purpose.
- “The Property Information” section includes required information like the MAC Number, State Code, County Code and Census Tract.
- Under “Liends, Revenues” slect whether the loan is HDEPA, it’s lien status and revenue code.
- Originator information includes the action date, the action taken type and type of purchaser.
- Under “Reasons for Denial”, you can add up to three reasons for denying a loan.