- From the Pipeline screen, click on the loan ID of the application you would like to view.
- Once you are directed to Page 1 of the 1003, click the “Tools” tab on the left-hand toolbar.
- From the drop-down menu of “Tools”, click on eBriefcase.
- On the left-side of the eBriefcase page, click “Choose File” under “File Location”. Before clicking “Upload”, users can choose the “External Subcategory ID. Also, users can choose whether the file will be on the left stack or right stack or unassigned.
- Everyone of your individual borrowers will have their own E-Briefcase section. You can use this to upload any document that you want, whether Word document, GIF or PDF.
- Browse to your file and select “upload”.
- Remembering the days when users still used paper files, there is a left and a right-side stack that you can use to organize your files. Unassigned files will be underneath the left and right stacked e-briefcase files. Clicking the L or R icon on those files will assign the document to a side.