- From the Pipeline Screen, click on a Loan ID. You will land on Page 1 of the 1003.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, there are two options to change your Master Template and Navigation Template.
- Be sure to choose the appropriate navigation template with the loan application you are using. To do this, first determine whether the subject property has been identified by looking in Page 1 of your 1003. Then, you can discover which navigation template you need by scrolling down to the “Loan Program” and “Loan Purpose” section and discovering what kind of loan it is and whether it is a “Purchase” or “Refinance“.
- If your loan is conventional and it is also a refinance, then you will select “Conventional – Refinance (Identified Subject Property)”.
- If the subject property has not been identified, choose “Conventional – TBD (No Subject Property)”