- Find the application you’d like to move inside of your Prospect or Borrower Pipeline.
- Check the box next to the Loan ID of the loan you’d like to move.
- After choosing which loan you’d like to move, choose either Delete, Duplicate, Move to Closed or Move to Withdrawn on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Once you have chosen a destination for your loan, you will be directed to the respective screen where you can choose your final options there.
- If a loan has been moved to withdrawn, for example, MortgageDashboard will provide a confirmation at the top of the screen reading “The loan application(s) (XXXXXX) successfully changed status (App. Withdrawn).
- You have the option of restoring a “withdrawn” application by going to your withdrawn pipeline and clicking the arrow under “View“.