- From the Pipeline screen, click on a loan ID. On the following page, users can locate the Loan Summary by clicking on the Blue Arrow on the left-hand side of the screen
- The General Information section is the top-left section of the slide-out Loan Summary page. Users have the ability to update their loan number and property type in this section. some of the information will have been auto-populated from the when the application was created.
- The Borrower Details will list personal information about the Borrower including Social Security Number, Credit Score and Phone Numbers.
- The Loan Program Information will display information like what kind of Loan the application is, It’s Lien Position, Sales Price and Appraised Value.
- The Loan Milestones will display key information between when the Loan was submitted to when it was funded.
- The Appraisal and Disclosure Information will display key information like when the appraisal was ordered and when it was received.
- Users can input when the rate was locked, it’s expiration and term in The Lock Information section