- 1: Log in using the credentials provided at this address.
- 2: The Lead Pipeline serves 2 functions: to store contact information that has not been converted into an application and to receive information from other integrated MortgageDashboard applications like A La Mode’s Flex App.
- 4: The Prospect and Borrower tabs are the active pipelines. From a functionality standpoint, the Prospect and Borrower tabs are the same. We recommend you using the Prospect Pipeline as more of a To-Be-Determined tool for organization purposes. We recommend placing anything with a sales contract or property address in the borrower pipeline.
- 5: C-Alerts, or compliance alerts, is a pipeline that includes items needing of attention. Whenever a non-compliant action is requested or a notification is due, Your C-Alert icon on the bottom bar of your page will become red. Those items can be dealt with in your C-Alerts Pipeline.
- 6: Only active loans will appear in your C-Alerts pipeline. We recommend loan officers checking this pipeline every morning. C-Alerts let you know exactly what the issue is and how to solve it.
- 7: Closed/Funded: Items in these folders keep your Pipeline organized. Items can be moved to any one of these folders at any time from inside the loan application.