- 1: Log in using the credentials provided at this address.
- 2: After logging-in, you will always be directed to the last screen you visited in your Pipeline.
- 3: Click on the “Search” tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
- 4: On this screen, you will have the ability to search for a loan using the loan number, or the borrowers first and last name. If you would like to narrow your search by state, you have the option of doing that as well.
- 5: Users also have the ability to narrow their search by when the application was created or closed. You can also search by loan status if you are searching for a kind of loan in a certain category.
- 6:Further narrowing your search, you have the option of searching by Creation Date andEstimated Close Date.
TIP: if you are a manager or processor, you have the ability to click “Get Company Pipeline (Applications)“. If a user searches with this option checked, it will allow that person to search outside of their own pipeline. Likewise, without this button checked you will only see options in your own pipeline.