- From the Pipeline screen, select the loan ID of the borrower you’d like to set the TIL up for.
- On the following page, locate “Truth-In-Lending Disclosure 2011″ on the left-side of the screen. It may be located beneath the “Good Faith Estimate” form, depending on how you’ve ordered your navigation template.
- Much of the information located on the TIL will be auto-populated based on the respective sources in the 1003. You can change the status to “Preliminary” or “final”.
- If it is an introductory rate or a balloon, select the check-box beside the corresponding name. Doing so will open up text fields that will need to be filled. These can be pre-filled provided that you have saved the Data Template as discussed above.
- Here, you can fill out late charge and penalty information.
- The “Interest Rate and Payment Summary” will be auto-populated based on if the loan is Fixed, ARM or otherwise.