- Log in using the credentials provided at this address.
- Under your pipeline tab, choose “C-Alert” under “Borrower”.
- Any application needing of attention will be located in this folder.
- When you create a new application, it will automatically be flagged to C-Alerts because of the RESPA 3 Day Disclosure alert. It will tell you how many days you have left to get that 3 business day period out for those disclosures to meet RESPA’s guidelines.
- Other flagged applications will be moved here as well. When a Loan Officer resolves an issue, it will be noted under the processing tab inside of the loan.